Now it`s possible to check the performance of pattern detector on your historical data and see new detections in real time.
A new bar at the bottom of Hastic Graph Panel indicates the status of detections. Use inspection mode to show it.
- Detections in selected time range (+ inspection mode) #235
- Can’t use default datasource #253
- Detections in selected time range #504
- Endpoint for getting timeseries of analytic unit #528
- Webhooks: Hastic instance name / url #547
- Analytic’s dependencies size #540
- Don’t run detection if learning failed #549
- ValueError: array must not contain infs or NaNs #563
- Dataframe for detection less than two window size #531
- RPM: Hastic server has unsupported version #557