There are cases when crossing one of the bounds is not an anomaly.
P.S. We know it is a bad UI and we’ll change
Disable bound config with options
Bounds with options
In case of network load it might be interesting to see only jumps, not drops.
To see the context of alert, there is an image in webhook now:
- “Browser access type is not supported” message #345
- Anomaly detector: option for disabling upper / lower bound #701
- Segment info in webhooks #693
- “[PATTERN DETECTED]” in webhooks message #560
- Image for webhook #705
- Error: Request failed with status code 406 #605