Analytic units export / import
Now it's possible to transfer analytic units between Hastic instances. There is new "Export analytic units" button in the hastic-graph-panel menu. When you click on the button, you get a template JSON with all analytic units and labeling of the panel.
Click "Import analytic units" to import the template mentioned above.
- Cannot read property 'branch' of null #831
- Error handling in exitHandler #853
- Segment seasonality offset #805
- Build warnings: mongodb dependencies #820
- ERROR: Property 'length' is missing in type 'AnalyticMeta' #823
Hastic Grafana App
- TypeError: Cannot read property 'isUp' of undefined #398
- Do not disable "Apply" button when analytic unit in LEARNING state #401
- Do not show "Reconnect" button if hastic datasource is not selected #413
- Show status code and status text when hastic datasource is not available #413
- Show progress when reconnecting to hastic datasource #412
- Remove duplication of "reconnect to hastic server" button #414